Marine and Industrial Equipment Auction for Crumpler’s Shipbuilding Co., Inc.
1701 Childers RoadOrange, Texas
Pedersen & Pedersen Auctions has been commissioned to liquidate the remaining assets of Crumpler’s Shipbuilding Co., Inc.
We will have a preview on Friday, July 27th from 9am to 4pm
Driving directions: From Interstate 10 in Orange, Texas take exit #878 (Simmons Drive) and proceed South on Simmons Drive for 2 miles, turn right onto Green Avenue and proceed on Green Avenue for about ½ mile, turn left onto 8th Street and proceed South on 8th Street which will turn into Border Street, which will turn into Childers Rd., when you get to the soccer fields keep left and the sale site is on the left. Watch for signs.
This is a live auction but we will have online bidding available on the construction equipment, boats, dry docks, barges and floats
We will be selling dry docks, barges, boats, construction & industrial equipment, pickup trucks and lots of marine related shop and miscellaneous items. List to follow.
- Everything MUST be paid for on sale day. We accept cash, Visa MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit and debit cards. 3% fee added to all credit and debit card payments. We do accept personal and business checks with proper identification and bank letter guaranteeing payment. Internet buyers MUST make full settlement by bank wire transfer on Monday, July 30, 2018
- Everything is being sold AS IS – WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses are not acceptable as exemption certificates.
- A Buyers premium of 10% will be added to all items. Internet buyers will be charged an additional 3% Buyer’s premium.
- A $40.00 notary fee will be added to all titled vehicles. We are not allowed to leave titles open. Titles will be re-assigned, notarized and mailed to you via certified mail. This may take as much as 3 weeks for delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Pedersen & Pedersen Auctions and Crumpler Shipbuilding Co., Inc is not responsible for any injuries, death or damage to property that occurs at the auction site
- At the end of the auction, internet buyers will be emailed an invoice with their auction purchases, taxes and fees added. Please contact us with any questions. Internet buyers MUST make full settlement by bank wire transfer on Monday, July 30, 2018.
- Check out will be Monday thru Friday (July 30 thru August 3rd. No check out on Sunday.) Items must be removed from auction site by Friday, August 3, 2018.
- Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or its sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
- This list is subject to additions and deletions. Despite our efforts to avoid withdrawal of items from the sale list, we do not assume responsibility for items being withdrawn from sale.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Pedersen & Pedersen Auctions and its sellers are not responsible for any injuries, death or damage to property that occurs at the auction site.