LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION WITH REAL TIME INTERNET BIDDING AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY'S SALE.
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY (OCTOBER 6TH & 7TH) STARTING AT 9AM BOTH DAYS
LOCATION: BURTON COLISEUM COMPLEX AT 7001 GULF HIGHWAY IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA 70607
CONSIGNMENTS ARE WELCOME - CONTACT US ASAP IN ORDER TO GET YOUR ITEMS INCLUDED IN OUR ADVERTISING.
We will be onsite Monday - Thursday (October 2nd thru October 5th) between the hours of 9am and 4pm to receive items. Everything must be onsite by Thursday, October 5th at 4pm.
Selling for Calcasieu Parish Police Jury, School Board, Sheriff's Department, City of Lake Charles, Cameron Parish Sheriff's Department, area contractors, farmers, banks and individuals. Sale items include approximatley 40 mobile homes of assorted sizes, construction and industrial equipment, farm machinery, heavy duty trucks of all kinds, cars, pickups, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, trailers, miscellaneous items.
All cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, RVs, 4 wheelers and ATVs MUST have current titles registered in the seller's name. All boats MUST have current registration with the Department of Wildlife & Fisheries. These titles and registrations MUST accompany these items to the sale site at time of consignment. We cannot accept double transfers!
- 10% Buyer's Fee added to all items. Sales tax added to all items where applicable. We do not charge tax on items with titles. All other items will have tax added to their purchase price. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide us with a sales tax EXEMPTION certificate in order to be exempt from sales tax.
- Friday we will be selling miscellaneous items such as three point hitch implements, pumps, small generators, welding machines, lawnmowers, weed eaters, office furniture, computers, printers, other office items and more. This part of the sale will be held in the covered barn area.
- Saturday we will be selling in a drive thru type auction in the outdoor arena area. There will be plenty of seating and facilities will be close by. We will be selling rolling stock such as dozers, backhoes, excavators, forklifts, manlifts, skid steer loaders, graders, farm tractors, mobile homes, golf cars, ATVs, cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, heavy duty trucks, dump trucks and more.
- Consignments are welcome - Call our office at (337) 494-1333 in order to get your items included in our advertising campaign
- We will be onsite Monday - Thursday (October 2nd thru October 5th) between the hours of 9am and 4pm to receive items. Everything must be onsite by Thursday, October 5th at 4pm.
- EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLD "AS-IS", WHERE-IS" WITH NO GURANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO USEFULNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day by cash, credit card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier's check, personal check or wire transfer. Checks will be accepted ONLY is accompanied by proper identification and a bank letter guaranteeing payment of said check. NO EXCEPTIONS. .
2. Everything is being sold AS IS - WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
3. Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or it's sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
4. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
5. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses do not exempt you from sales tax on non vehicle purchases.
6. A buyer's fee of 10% will be added to all purchases.
7. A $50.00 notary fee will be added to all titled vehicles. Titles will be sent via certified mail and may take up to 4 weeks. You can come by our office and get a 60 day temp tag if you so wish.