CONSIGNMENTS ARE WELCOME! - We will be onsite Monday, April 27th through Thursday April 30th to receive items. Deliver sale items to the Southwest entrance off of Gulf Highway next to the LSU Ag Center Office. Bring in your items early in the week to get maximum exposure!
Selling for Calcasieu Parish Police Jury, School Board, Sheriff's Department, City of Lake Charles, Cameron Parish Sheriff's Department, area farmers, contractors and individuals. This sale is open for consignments and we will be selling and accepting construction equipment, farm machinery, cars, trucks, school buses, trailers, boats, motorhomes, travel trailers, office equipment, computers, pumps, generators, lawn equipment, and just about anything you can imagine. If you have items you want to include in this auction please contact us as soon as possible so we can get your items included in our massive advertising campaign.
Two Big Days - Preview will be Friday, May 1st from 9am to 4pm. Auction starts at 9am on Saturday, May 2nd, gates will open up at 7am. The rolling inventory will be sold in the outdoor arena and will off chairs and bleacher seating with concessions and rest rooms close by.
INTERNET BIDDING AVAILABLE
This sale is normally held at the Chennault Air Park in Lake Charles but this year we will be at Burton Complex (also known as Burton Coliseum) in Lake Charles. We will be accepting consignments.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day by cash, credit card or check. NO EXCEPTIONS. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier's check, personal check or wire transfer.
2. Everything is being sold AS IS - WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
3. Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or it's sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
4. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
5. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses do not exempt you from sales tax on non vehicle purchases.
6. A buyer's fee of 10% will be added to all purchases.
7. A $50.00 notary fee will be added to all titled vehicles. Titles will be sent via certified mail and may take up to 4 weeks. You can come by our office and get a 60 day temp tag if you so wish.