Beauregard Parish Government Surplus Auction
Saturday, July 29th starting at 9am
CONSIGNMENTS ARE WELCOME AT THIS SALE
This auction will be held at the Beauregard Parish Civic Center Covered arena - 5515 US Hwy 190W in DeRidder, La. 70634
This will be a drive thru type auction on the major in the main arena. There will be plenty of seats, fans, concessions and rest rooms close by.
We will be onsite to receive items starting Monday, July 24th thru Thursday, July 27nd between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Everything must be onsite by Thursday, July 27th at 4pm
We will be selling for Beauregard Parish Police Jury, School Board, Sheriff’s Department and City of DeRidder as well as area contractors, farmers, lending institutions and individuals. Consignments are welcome. If you have items you would like to include in this auction contact us as soon as possible in order to get your items in our advertising campaign.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO ONLINE BIDDING SITE AS WELL AS ONLINE CATALOG. THE ONLINE CATALOG WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.
All cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, RVs, 4 wheelers and ATVs MUST have current titles registered in the seller's name. All boats MUST have current registration with the Department of Wildlife & Fisheries. These titles and registrations MUST accompany these items to the sale site at time of consignment. We can not accept double transfers!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day by cash, credit card or check. NO EXCEPTIONS. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier's check, personal check or wire transfer.
2. Everything is being sold AS IS - WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
3. Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or it's sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
4. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
5. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses do not exempt you from sales tax on non vehicle purchases.
6. A buyer's fee of 10% will be added to all purchases.
7. A $50.00 notary fee will be added to all titled vehicles. Titles will be sent via certified mail and may take up to 4 weeks. You can come by our office and get a 60 day temp tag if you so wish.