LIVE AUCTION WITH INTERNET BIDDING
Two Big Days - Friday and Saturday, April 21st & 22nd starting at 9am both days. Gates will open at 7:30 both days for registration.
Location: Burton Coliseum Complex at 7001 Gulf Highway in Lake Charles, Louisiana 70607
CONSIGNMENTS ARE WELCOME! - We will be onsite Monday, 17th through Thursday, April 20th between the hours of 9am and 4pm to receive items. All items MUST be delivered to the sale site by 4pm on Thursday, April 20th in order to get in the auction. Deliver sale items to the Southwest entrance off of Gulf Highway next to the LSU Ag Center Office. Bring in your items early in the week to get maximum exposure!
All cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, RVs, 4 wheelers and ATVs MUST have current titles registered in the seller's name. All boats MUST have current registration with the Department of Wildlife & Fisheries. These titles and registrations MUST accompany these items to the sale site at time of consignment. We can not accept double transfers!
10% Buyer's Fee added to all items
Selling for Calcasieu Parish Police Jury, School Board, Sheriff's Department, City of Lake Charles, Cameron Parish Sheriff's Department, area farmers, contractors and individuals. This sale is open for consignments and we will be selling and accepting construction equipment, farm machinery, cars, trucks, school buses, trailers, boats, motorhomes, travel trailers, office equipment, computers, pumps, generators, lawn equipment, and just about anything you can imagine. If you have items you want to include in this auction please contact us as soon as possible so we can get your items included in our massive advertising campaign.
Friday we will be selling miscellaneous items in the barn area and most of it will all be under roof. Saturday we will be selling the major items in the outdoor arena and it will be a drive thru type auction with plenty of chairs and bleacher seating with concessions and rest rooms close by.
Eveything must be removed from the property by Tuesday, April 25th at 4PM - Internet buyers will be the only exception to this and arrangements will need to be made to relocate their purchases. The Burton Complex has another event following us and we must clear the property by that date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All purchases must be paid for in American funds on sale day by cash, credit card or check. NO EXCEPTIONS. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards accepted with proper identification. NO BANK DRAFTS. A 3% office processing fee will applied to all purchases. This fee will be discounted for purchases paid for by cash, cashier's check, personal check or wire transfer.
2. Everything is being sold AS IS - WHERE IS, without warranty of any kind, as to usefulness or merchantability expressed or implied. Auction Company does not guarantee age, year makes, models or condition. All announcements made sale day take precedence over any printed material. All information in the advertising is from sourced deemed reliable and is believed to be correct, but the auction company shall not be liable for any errors in descriptions. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all items for sale and make his own judgment prior to bidding. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
3. Merchandise becomes the buyers' responsibility as soon as the auctioneer declares it "SOLD". Neither the auction company or it's sellers shall be liable for theft or damage to items.
4. Auction attendee acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury and property damages and agrees to hold the auction company and its sellers harmless from any said incident.
5. Sales tax will be added where applicable. Dealers purchasing for resale must provide a Certificate of Resale bearing your resale number. Failure to furnish this certificate will result in sales tax being added to all purchases. Motor vehicle dealer licenses do not exempt you from sales tax on non vehicle purchases.
6. A buyer's fee of 10% will be added to all purchases.
7. A $50.00 notary fee will be added to all titled vehicles. Titles will be sent via certified mail and may take up to 4 weeks. You can come by our office and get a 60 day temp tag if you so wish.