- Valid Driver's License, Passport, or Government ID.
- Must be 18 years old to register.
- Our auctions are open to the public and sales tax is charged on taxable items. If you are a dealer purchasing for resale and wish to be exempt from this sales tax you must furnish us with your sales tax exemption certificate. Failure to furnish this exemption certificate will result in sales tax being added to your taxable items. Farmers purchasing rubber tired tractors or implements that attach to rubber tired tractors may execute a Farmers Exemption Certificate at the time of purchase and that will exempt you from 4% state sales tax. Local sales tax will still be charged and is not exempt for farmers. Motor vehicle dealer licenses are not acceptable as exemption certificates.
- International buyers are required to produce a Bill of Lading in order to be exempt from sales tax.
- Bank Letter of Guarantee on bank letterhead
Sample Letter of Guarantee:
Mr. (customer name) is a customer in good standing at our bank. We will guarantee the payment of check on this account (acct #) up to (specify amount) Dollars for purchase at your auction on (date of auction).
- Registration and acceptance of terms and conditions of the auction.
- A bidder number will be assigned to you and you will be given a catalog with listing of items being sold in auction. This catalog will also contain details about terms & conditions of the auction. Please review carefully. By accepting this bidder's card you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the sale.
- After completing the registration process, you are now ready to participate in the auction.
- Settlements MUST be paid in full on the day of the auction for all onsite buyers. Internet buyers MUST make full settlement within 72 hours of the conclusion of the sale.
- We accept - cash, checks, money orders, certified checks or wire transfers.
- Please note: Any check written in the amount of $2500 or more must have a bank letter of guarantee before items can be released.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card with a convenience fee added.
- Titles are sent by certified mail and signature is required at delivery. The is a fee of $40 charged to each titled item purchased.
- Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.
- Buyer premiums are subject to change, please consult individual auction catalogs.
- All items are sold As Is, Where Is. No warranties or guarantees - Expressed or implied.